For millions of Americans, firearms self-defense has become the most practical and effective way to defend themselves, their loved ones, and their homes. Ordinary citizens across the country have taken a look at the world around them and decided their protection is too important to outsource, which is where “Marksmanship Simplified” comes in.
New to firearms or don’t know where to start your self-defense journey?
“Marksmanship Simplified” will help you quickly, safely, and successfully build solid shooting fundamentals that are critical to your development as a protector. Scientifically developed as an objective-based approach to training – “Marksmanship Simplified” is adaptable to YOUR needs and abilities, as opposed to making you “fit the mold.”
- This course helps new gun owners understand the components and functions of their gun, what makes it the right one for them (or the wrong one), and how to properly handle the gun through dry-fire and live-fire drills.
- You will walk away from this class equipped with the knowledge and confidence needed to continue your firearms self-defense journey and be a capable gun owner.
- “Marksmanship Simplified” explores the mechanics of hitting a target and makes success attainable for both novice and experienced shooters. George Harris, co-founder of the Sig Sauer Academy and currently with International Firearms Consultants, addresses the mental, visual and bio-mechanical factors that impact shot placement – stressing the significance of muzzle management and trigger-finger discipline – and offers numerous techniques and drills to help shooters improve their accuracy. While there are various ways to teach students about marksmanship, Harris explains why objective-based training is most effective and demonstrates how anyone, regardless of his or her chosen discipline, can embrace the proven methods found within this book to master the fundamentals and become a successful shooter.
- Each student has an opportunity to purchase a copy of “Marksmanship Simplified, An Objective-Based Approach to Superior Shooting” in this class. This book is the ultimate resource for practicing what you’ve learned between trips to the range. Price is: $35.00
You will be provided with a ‘USCCA Proof of Training Certificate’ upon successful completion of this course.
The course uses a copy of the book:
“Marksmanship Simplified, An Objective-Based Approach to Superior Shooting” with George Harris, co-founder of the Sig Sauer Academy
Course price is just $55!
This class is taught in 2 half day lessons. Lesson 1 is a prerequisite for Lesson 2
In Lesson 1, we discuss learning how to hold, aim, and shoot. You’ll first learn the various features, functions, and components of your gun. This is an essential step in understanding the proper and safe use of a firearm.
In Lesson 2, a staple of high-quality training, dry-fire drills, allow you to practice while observing what your body does naturally. This progressive approach to training helps to develop proper form every step of the way. Once you’ve developed proper shooting mechanics, the next step is putting it all into practice on the range. You’ll work with your Training Counselor to improve your skills in a controlled and safe environment.
Group discounts and custom scheduling is available. Call me for details.
- Lesson 1 – Course price: $55.00
- To register now, click the dollar icon below to register and make your non-refundable payment in full for Lesson 1.
- ALSO to register now for Lesson 2 (remembering that Lesson 1 is a prerequisite) you can reserve your seat in the second half of the course, by making a non-refundable payment in full of: $55.00
- Click the dollar icon below to register, and hold your seat in this class.
- NOTE: You can add both of these classes at once to your cart in the store upon checkout, if you want to complete both classes in one day.
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
To browse our secure online store, click the ‘shopping cart’ icon below:
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
NRA Instructor Basics Of Personal Protection Outside The Home
"Marksmanship Simplified" explores the mechanics of hitting a target and makes success attainable for both novice and experienced shooters. George Harris, co-founder of the Sig Sauer Academy and currently with… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 1
In Lesson 2, a staple of high-quality training, dry-fire drills, allow you to practice while observing what your body does naturally. This progressive approach to training helps to develop proper… Continue reading Marksmanship Simplified – Lesson 2
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions you may have here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.