…to signup click on the ‘Register Here’ icon about half way down the page below
USCCA has taken the FEMA Active Shooter curriculum, and updated and improved its precepts. In the ‘Countering the Mass Shooter Threat’ course, we not only teach you responses to this threat, but also suggests a plan to eliminate the scourge of these shooters, once and for all.
Together, in this Countering the Mass Shooter Threat course, we will analyze data gathered from 48 mass shootings that have occurred since Columbine, to determine what can learned from these tragedies, including whether a reduction in magazine capacity or the banning of any class of firearm would have changed the outcome. Michael Martin, author of this book, also looks at whether “gun-free” zones figure into the planning of these mass murderers; whether victim response at any mass shooting has made a difference; and whether “universal background checks” or other proposals by gun control advocates stand a chance of stemming the current trajectory of these shootings.
USCCA summarizes this data with a comprehensive plan designed to eliminate the scourge of these shooters once and for all. This course is presented in an easy-to-follow format, including a 191 page textbook, shown below, with information for all experience levels. Essential lessons on topics like gun-free zones, magazine capacity, and using the Run, Hide, Fight methodology are already saving lives across the country. Here’s just a few of the lifesaving lessons you’ll learn in this class:
- Create An Emergency Operations Plan: Discover how you can end attacks early and minimize the number of victims involved in an incident with strategic planning and preparedness training.
- Triage And Treat The Wounded: Learn the lifesaving materials and measures you can take to save critically injured victims immediately after an attack is over.
- Expert Recommendations: Get advice on topics like how to properly develop an Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) for your home, church, or place of business.
- Understand Your Attacker: Dive into the history of mass shootings, what the statistics tell us, and what your aggressor is likely thinking.
- Debunk Common Myths: Finally get your questions about magazine capacity, banning firearms, and special watch lists answered.
- Know The Signs: Uncover how you can identify and deter potential shooters before they strike.
You will be provided with a ‘USCCA Proof of Training Certificate’ upon successful completion of this course.
The course also includes a copy of the 191 paged book:
Countering the Mass Shooter Threat by Michael Martin
Course price is just $75!
Take the ‘Countering the Mass Shooter Threat’ course
either ‘Church Safety: Protecting your Congregation‘ or ‘Emergency First Aid Fundamentals‘ together. They complement each other, and are discounted for groups!
Click the icon below for a link to the ‘Church Safety: Protecting your Congregation’ course description
Click the icon below for a link to the ‘Emergency First Aid’ course description
Group discounts and custom scheduling is available. Call me for details.
To register now, make a non-refundable deposit to hold seat: $25.00
Call me to make sure a class isn’t sold out before you make a deposit please.
Please use our online store to easily make your online registration and payment securely. Have your credit card ready and click the ‘Register Here’ icon below:
Mobile users: Calendar MUST be viewed in ‘Landscape’ mode on small screens… You will only see dots in portrait mode.
Search for classes by month. Then click on the specific class, on the calendar below, for further information and a map to our location.
Gift Certificates are available for your convenience:
CONTACT ME: You may place an order, or ask any questions you may have here via email, or call 1-270-893-5808 for further details.